Drontal Worm Treatment For Cats
For the control of all gastrointestinal worms including roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm in cats, kittens and pregnant and lactating queens.
Drontal Allwormer for cats is recommended by veterinarians to control all intestinal worms in cats and kittens. Just one tablet per 4 or 6 kg bodyweight every 3 months for adult cats is all it takes to keep worms under control in most adult cats.
- Powerful - A single dose controls all intestinal worms.
- Effective - Drontal consists of two distinctly different drugs, Praziquantel and Pyrantel. In combination, they provide unparalleled efficacy against internal parasites affecting cats.
- Convenient - There are no known incompatibilities with Drontal Allwormer, allowing other treatments to occur concurrently.
- Economical - Drontal Allwormer offers gentle, effective control of worms. It may be given to all cats including old animals, young kittens, pregnant queens and show animals.
- User Friendly - One dose every 3 months using the Applicator is all it takes to control all gastrointestinal worms.