Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Canned Cat Food 24 x 156g cans
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d is clinical nutrition specially formulated to help avoid skin and digestive signs from adverse food reactions in cats. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians.
This food is formulated to promote an environment that makes it difficult for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals to form. It also has clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Food Sensitivities Canned Cat Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s food sensitivities
- Formulated to help avoid skin and digestive signs from adverse food reactions
- Very tasty hydrolysed animal protein designed to help avoid common food allergens
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Natural fibre to help normalise stool
Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food — consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet z/d is the right food for your cat.
Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, DL‐Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, LAscorbyl‐ 2‐Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Cysteine, L‐Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Citrate, Beta‐ Carotene.