Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care 1.8kg
Prescription Diet i/d is clinical nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food’s high digestibility helps ensure easy nutrient absorption, and meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats. It also includes prebiotic fiber, omega-3 & -6 fatty acids. Plus, this food has electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s digestive health
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality
- Highly digestible with an optimal balance of natural fibers to help support regularity
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet i/d is the right food for your cat.
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.