Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Defense
There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and even the dust in our homes. For some dogs these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
- With proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E
- No corn, chicken by product meal, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Drives healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- Helps skin to recover naturally
- Holistic long-term solution supporting healthy immune system
Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Protein, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.