Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin & Food Sensitivities 7.98kg
Prescription Diet d/d is clinical nutrition specially formulated with novel protein to help avoid reactions to food in dogs. It’s made with thoughtfully sourced ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acidsClinically proven antioxidants
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Potatoes, Potato Starch, Venison, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Venison Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene