Feline Natural Hoki & Beef Feast Pouches 12pk x 85g
Free from all gelling agents, the only thing we add to our highly palatable pâté is fresh, New Zealand water. The grain-free, wholefood goodness of our complete and balanced diet in a convenient, mess-free pouch.
- High in meat. Low in carbohydrates. Grain-free. Free from all gelling agents, the only thing we add is fresh, New Zealand water.
- Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of Feline Natural. That is because cat’s are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat.
- Packed full of New Zealand wholefood ingredients, our Feline Natural Pouches are made from 98%+ grass-fed free-range meats, cage-free chicken or sustainably caught fish and provide the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed to give your cat a natural source of energy to thrive.
- Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind, Feline Natural diets are Complete and Balanced to meet all AAFCO requirements.
- Our recipes are made without GMO ingredients, fillers, legumes, plant protein, starch, preservatives gum or binders and come in a convenient, mess-free, single serve pouch.
Feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual cat’s requirements may vary by +/- 50%. Adult: For every 3kg of cat’s weight feed 1 ½ - 2 pouches per day.
For kittens, pregnant or nursing mothers feed up to 2-3 times the adult amount.
Always introduce any new diet over a period of 7-10 days, gradually feeding more Feline Natural and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.
Guaranteed Analysis: Minimum Crude Protein: 10% Minimum Crude Fat: 6.5% Maximum Crude Fibre: 1.6% Maximum Moisture: 81%
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 1258 kcal/kg, 107 kcal/pouch.
Hoki, Water sufficient for processing, Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Lung, Beef Liver, Sunflower Oil, New Zealand Green Mussel, Flaxseed Flakes, Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid. Vitamin D3 Supplement.